Thursday 27 October 2016

Charcoal......it's a bit messy isn't it.....

Hello All on this dark evening,

I don't know about you, but dark evenings are a disaster for me in the creative

department! I just want to settle down on the sofa with the dog :/

I'm sure in another life I was a creature that spent the winter months in hibernation.

I seem to watch more television too (whilst on the sofa with the dog).

A real treat at the moment is the Sky Arts Landscape Artist of the Year Competition.

The winner of this weeks episode was a young man drawing with charcoal (check it out)

and it was amazing.

I find the medium a bit messy.......


......but good for getting a bit of dimension.

I just need to keep it FAR away from the sewing table.

It's all a bit leaves and wind around here......


And a few snatched moments after work to sketch.

Bye for now, P.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!