Monday 19 September 2016

Paper Rose Cottage......

Hello and welcome back,

I love pretty things, they make me smile. It isn't always necessary to create from

scratch.....plain paper and paint. Sometimes it's nice to take some pretty materials

and make something of your own.


I saw these Anna Griffin papers on the Craft Channel, and they have been sitting there

waiting to be used for a while (I just keep looking at them and putting them back.....I

have some fabrics the same).

So in true "Cutting My Coat" fashion I have decided to USE them.....


Sooooooo pretty.

Combined with the Tonic Gingerbread House die set, it doesn't look much like

gingerbread :)


I love papercraft (and sewing).....it's SO clean :)

Have a good evening, P.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!