Monday 18 July 2016

A Scrapbook Page.....something different for me...

Good evening All,

Now that I am doing a bit on the design team for Tattered Lace, I get to play

with a few different ideas. It appears to be Christmas in the crafting world at

the moment! I really can't get my head round it in July.

Managed something with a great deal of effort......but not able to blog that

at the moment. However.....


I also made a scrapbook page, featuring the love of my life of course!

It was sunny and warm outside (for a change) so I chose these sunny Summer

colours and some starry Tattered Lace dies to showcase a real star :)


Managing to tick off quite a few things on my "must finish" list in the last couple of

weeks. Clearing the decks before my holidays.

Back to the list now, back soon, P.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!