Tuesday 21 June 2016

Where Am I ?

Good Evening.......well yes I'm still here.....

I have been up to my eyes in sewing just recently. Sandwiched in between

working and dog walking.


A bit of 1950's glamour.....or my copy anyway......for a university May Ball.


Then some pre Saxon dress-up costumes for the museum education boxes.



And now in the middle of a set of Victorian pinafores also for the museum. MANY

pin tucks, yards of broderie anglaise trimming (unfortunately I have run out and need

to find some more super quick!) and then there will be sixty buttonholes to sew :(


So anything painty arty has been sidelined again

But don't worry I will get back to it soon.....hopefully.

For now, back to the sewing machine, P.


1 comment:

  1. Love the gown. You have definitely been a busy lady

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment!