Thursday 5 June 2014

A little bit of collage fun....

Hello there,

Today I have had a little bit of collage fun. To support my crafting habit

I have a part time job in a bookshop (books being my other passion!). We also

sell art materials (am I there to earn or SPEND?). A couple of days ago we added

a selection of scrapbooking products to our stock...... well it would have been

rude not to try them out. I don't do scrapbooking but I love collage so here is my

take on these lovely papers.


For this I chose the October Afternoon Farmhouse range (note the clever literary

reference) and the face stamp is by Pam Carriker. The base is a box canvas painted

and stencilled with Fresco Finish Acrylics.


Love the colours!

Bye for now. P.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment!